There are two ways to reference Experts in a News Post or Page:
List of Related Experts
See the following sample articles for working examples:
Individual Experts: an Individual Expert can be placed in a post or page using the Visual Composer (VC) GSU Expert element.
- When adding an element in VC, choose GSU Expert.
- Select the Expert from the list.
- Set the "more" link if desired. For example, this might be set to the URL for the individual expert, /expert/post-title, or to a tag with a list of News Posts.
Related Experts: a list of related Experts can be placed in a page using the VC GSu Container Header and Post Grid elements.
Related Experts Title: The title and more link for the "related experts" list is set using the GS Container Header element.
- When adding an element in VC, choose Container Header (in the GSU section of elements).
- Enter the Title.
- Enter a More Link if desired to link back to the Experts Page.
Related Experts List: The list of related experts is set using the VC Post Grid element. There is a VC Template called Related Experts that can be added to a page or post and modified or you can build the element using the steps below.
- When adding an element in VC, choose Post Grid.
- Apply the Related Experts Preset.
- Narrow the source to a specific tag or topic as desired.
- Change the order of the related experts under data settings if desired.
- Set the Shadow Box Preset for the Column containing the post grid if desired.