All events will be approved by a university calendar editor or event administrator.
Georgia State University reserves the right to approve,
reject or make special considerations for any event submitted to the calendar.
Currently, administrator rights are assigned by the college and school
To find your respective school or college communicator, please visit: https://commkit.gsu.edu/planning-distribution/how-to-tell-your-story/#communicators.
Once an event is approved by the Georgia State calendar administrator, it will immediately go live and be ready for users to find it in the main and sub-categoried places it is listed. The pending events folder (of waiting to-be-approved events) is checked and cleared multiple times per day, Monday through Friday.
Other articles about working in Localist:
- How do I add an event to the Localist Calendar as an administrator?
- What size image should I upload in the Localist calendar?
- Can a PDF be attached to an event?
- Why doesn’t the Localist calendar have a 30-day grid-view?
- What is the approval process for getting events on the Localist calendar?
- How do I gain Administrator rights to the Localist Calendar?
- What if I need an approved event modified or deleted from the Localist calendar?
- I’m an administrator for the Localist calendar. How do I create featured events for my college or school?
- How do I create a past events disclaimer in the Localist calendar?
- Should I include social interactions such as an "I’m Going" + Ticketing/Registering button on my Localist calendar event?
- Why are past events still appearing in the Localist calendar?
- Can I add a Localist Calendar event to my personal calendar?
- How do I create a widget in Localist for my Georgia State website?
- How do I turn off social interactions (e.g. "User comments," "I'm interested," and "Invite friends")?