The Localist calendar currently displays images at 200×150px (in a 4:3 format), but the site doesn't discriminate on size, and photo uploads should be treated like Facebook: the bigger, the better. Especially with a new Localist theme coming soon, and larger image displays will soon be the norm.
You can always adjust the cropping of the photo thumbnail after upload if the auto-cropper doesn’t do the best job.
For more information about photos visit: https://support.localist.com/customizing-photos/
Other articles about working in Localist:
- How do I add an event to the Localist Calendar as an administrator?
- What size image should I upload in the Localist calendar?
- Can a PDF be attached to an event?
- Why doesn’t the Localist calendar have a 30-day grid-view?
- What is the approval process for getting events on the Localist calendar?
- How do I gain Administrator rights to the Localist Calendar?
- What if I need an approved event modified or deleted from the Localist calendar?
- I’m an administrator for the Localist calendar. How do I create featured events for my college or school?
- How do I create a past events disclaimer in the Localist calendar?
- Should I include social interactions such as an "I’m Going" + Ticketing/Registering button on my Localist calendar event?
- Why are past events still appearing in the Localist calendar?
- Can I add a Localist Calendar event to my personal calendar?
- How do I create a widget in Localist for my Georgia State website?
- How do I turn off social interactions (e.g. "User comments," "I'm interested," and "Invite friends")?