Getting started with SEO
SEO Foundations on LinkedIn Learning (CampusID Required)
This course will help you better understand:
- Define search engine optimization.
- Explore the fundamentals of reading search engine results pages.
- Examine the essentials of understanding keyword attributes.
- Break down the steps for optimizing the non-text components of a webpage.
- Recognize how search engines index context.
- Explore an overview of long-term content planning strategies and how they can help keep content on your site fresh.
- Define your website’s audience, topics, angle, and style when mapping out your long-term content.
- Identify the steps to take when building internal links within your website.
- Recognize how to analyze links in order to measure SEO effectiveness.
- Break down the necessary components for understanding local SEO.
Modifying WordPress Page Titles and Descriptions for SEO
Yoast is installed and ready to use on your website. After learning the parts that contribute to SEO, view this training course to learn more about Yoast and what it contributes to SEO.
Technical SEO Performance
Beyond copywriting there is a technical aspect to SEO Performance. Use the course below to better understand what you can do to optimize the technical aspects of your website.
Technical SEO on LinkedIn Learning (CampusID Required)
Looking for More?
As a member of the Georgia State community, you can join website managers like you who are constantly working on creating better online experiences for our visitors. Join the Website Managers Channel on Microsoft Teams to see upcoming weekly events, get announcements or receive any system status updates.