1. Go to the calendar you are trying to export. On the bottom right hand side of the screen, you will see a button that says “Google Calendar”. Click this button.
2. After we click the Google Calendar button, our browser will open a new window or tab. On the left hand side, click a word that says “other calendars” and you will see your Google calendar. However, if you are logged into the Google where the calendar was made, you will see the calendar in the “My Calendars” section. Click on the AA/EEO calendar drop down button and you will see a few options. Click the word “Calendar Settings”
3. Next, you will see a green button that says ical. Click on this button and copy the feed that Google created for ical. You are going to add this feed to your calendar.
4. Login into your website and go to your dashboard. On the left hand side, you will see the events button. Hover your mouse over the events button and click the word “calendar feed".
5. On the Calendar feed page, you are going to see tabs with a few options. Click on the tab that says “ICS” because that feed is for iCal. Paste the feed url that you copied from the Google website and click the word “Add new subscription”. Finally, before your leave that page, click the word "update" - but only once! If you click "update" multiple times, your calendar page will show the same event several times.