UsageThis post details how to retrieve the ShareStream embed code and use it in your WordPress site.
What do you need to get started
- A ShareStream account Don't have an account? Request a ShareStream account
Move Your File to Your Public Folder
- If you do not have one already, request a ShareStream account.
- Go to gsu.sharestream.net.
- Log in with your CampusID and password.
- Navigate to the file you wish to move. Right click (or Control + Click on a Mac) the file and select Move Asset.
- Select the desired location for your file under Public Content, and click OK.
- In the confirmation window, click OK.
- Click OK in the success window.
- Find your media file under Public Content.
- Right-click (or Command + Click on a Mac) your media file and select the iFrame Embed Code
- You will get an embed code that looks something like this:
<iframe width="420" height="320" style="border:none;" src="
Paste it into your wordpress text editor and change the <>'s to 's and adjust your width and height as needed, like this:
[iframe width="570" height="320" style="border:none;" src="https://gsu.sharestream.