We use the wpm-archive shortcode. This is accessed from the download manager shortcode builder in the WordPress visual editor in classic mode or in a WPBakery text element.
From the download manager shortcode builder:
- Choose the Other Shortcodes tab
- Scroll down to the Archive Page
- If you only want to display a specific category (and subcategories), select them. To display all categories and documents, don't select a category.
- Set the category view to Extended to show the category filters on the left as buttons, the Compact view to show them in a drop down or Hidden to hide the category filters.
- Choose Primary for the button type
- Select a Link Template (This determines how your documents look in the list. We will provide several default templates or you can refer to the Download Manager Pro documentation on creating templates.)
- Set the field to order by
- Set the order to DEC or ASC
- Insert the shortcode