About UserVoiceUserVoice is a software-as-a-service provider of customer support tools that include:
- Feedback forums to understand the ideas users care about most.
- A support ticket system to track and respond customer support requests.
- A knowledge base to answer common questions and help users find the information they need when they need it.
UserVoice has a free option you can use to collect information and feedback, but we request you consider the paid options. These allow you to use more robust features to insure your ability to reach people who provide feedback, escalate ideas more efficiently and provide people with quick access to self-support help topics quickly. You can learn more about there options here: https://www.uservoice.com/plans/
UserVoice is a good fit if…
- You want to provide support to your customers and users via the web
- You want a platform you can easily embed in your web and mobile apps to create a customer support experience that seamlessly blends with your brand
- You need to collect, manage, and prioritize user feedback when building new products or improving existing products with a system that can scale as you grow
- You need a helpdesk and knowledge base that reduces your support load and enables your team to answer more tickets with less effort
Adding UserVoice to a Georgia State WordPress Site
After you sign up and configure a "UserVoice Channel" view the "embed code provided by UserVoice. Instead of adding all of this code to your WordPress site you can simply add just the unique identifier to your site. It is buried in the embed code as seen in the example below:
This code is inserted in WordPress under "Appearance > Settings" into the UserVoice ID field.
Please note: The same code can be used on multiple sites. This allows for you to collect feedback from multiple sites to one UserVoice account