*Please note that some interface elements are added in the GSU instance of WordPress and may not appear in the video overviews. These are provided in order to cover some of the most fundamental tasks.
To add a new page:
- Login to your website using the “Login” link found in the footer (bottom) of your website.
- Select “Add New” from the Pages menu on the left side
- Begin inserting content into your page
- Add a Title
- It should be descriptive and include key words
- Add content
- Keep text clear and easy to read
- If Pasting content, use the Paste Plain Text icon
- Add images or other media when appropriate
Pages may be a parent (main page) or a child of any other page. Use the drop down to choose an already created Parent Page if the current page is a child of that page.
TIP: Main pages help make up your main menu.
Pages can use tags to help you organize your content so it is easier for your visitors to find similar content on your website.
Publish or Save Draft.
Once you are done writing content hit the ‘Save Draft’ or ‘Publish’ button.