Can I add a Localist Calendar event to my personal calendar?
Yes. You can choose to add either events or calendar feeds to either your Outlook Calendar, Google Calendar, iCal Calendar, or subscribe to an RSS Feed (for any of the Georgia State calendars).
Go to the event or Georgia State calendar that you want to add to your personal calendar and look for the following icons in the top right of the Georgia State Calendar feed, next to the title of the event or Georgia State calendar, or at the very bottom for an individual event.
Select whichever personal calendar you would like the event or Georgia State calendar to be added to (Outlook Calendar, Google Calendar, or iCal Calendar). The calendar program that you selected will automatically open and ask if you are sure that you would like to add this event or Georgia State calendar to it. Click on "Add" or "Allow" (whichever your calendar proposes).
The event or Georgia State calendar is now displaying on your personal calendar.
You can always go into your personal calendar and remove the event or feed yourself at any point.
Other articles about working in Localist:
- How do I add an event to the Localist Calendar as an administrator?
- What size image should I upload in the Localist calendar?
- Can a PDF be attached to an event?
- Why doesn’t the Localist calendar have a 30-day grid-view?
- What is the approval process for getting events on the Localist calendar?
- How do I gain Administrator rights to the Localist Calendar?
- What if I need an approved event modified or deleted from the Localist calendar?
- I’m an administrator for the Localist calendar. How do I create featured events for my college or school?
- How do I create a past events disclaimer in the Localist calendar?
- Should I include social interactions such as an "I’m Going" + Ticketing/Registering button on my Localist calendar event?
- Why are past events still appearing in the Localist calendar?
- Can I add a Localist Calendar event to my personal calendar?
- How do I create a widget in Localist for my Georgia State website?
- How do I turn off social interactions (e.g. "User comments," "I'm interested," and "Invite friends")?