Scroll to the bottom of the event editor page and you will find the USER ENGAGEMENT section. There you will find checkboxes for the options to Allow User Activity, Allow User Interest, and Hide Attendees.
- Allow User Activity: Unchecking this disables user comments, reviews, and photos for the event.
- Allow User Interest: Unchecking this disables the "I'm Interested" and "Invite" functions for this event.
- Hide Attendees: Checking this hides the "People Interested" box for this event.
Other articles about working in Localist:
- How do I add an event to the Localist Calendar as an administrator?
- What size image should I upload in the Localist calendar?
- Can a PDF be attached to an event?
- Why doesn’t the Localist calendar have a 30-day grid-view?
- What is the approval process for getting events on the Localist calendar?
- How do I gain Administrator rights to the Localist Calendar?
- What if I need an approved event modified or deleted from the Localist calendar?
- I’m an administrator for the Localist calendar. How do I create featured events for my college or school?
- How do I create a past events disclaimer in the Localist calendar?
- Should I include social interactions such as an "I’m Going" + Ticketing/Registering button on my Localist calendar event?
- Why are past events still appearing in the Localist calendar?
- Can I add a Localist Calendar event to my personal calendar?
- How do I create a widget in Localist for my Georgia State website?
- How do I turn off social interactions (e.g. "User comments," "I'm interested," and "Invite friends")?