There are two parts to using a creative link or button to open a modal instead of linking to a page or another site.
Step 1: Add an extra class to the creative link or button.
Step 2: Set up the modal.
- Add an Ultimate modal box below the creative link or button.
- Set the Modal Title and Content. If you want to show a form in a modal, place the form shortcode in the content area.
- Set the Modal Display on to selector.
- Add the extra class you gave your button or link to the Class and/or ID option. Remember to include the . before the class, e.g., .mybutton
- Set the Modal size and overlay color. The overlay color should be a Georgia State web color, usually #0039A6.