- Keep audio at a minimum. 85% of Facebook video is watched without sound (Digiday)
- If audio is included, closed captions are required and make sure the audio is clear, understandable and mastered at the -12d standard
- Keep the end result short. Our studies show you have just seconds to grab a viewer’s attention with online content. The running time for a standard internet video should be between 30 seconds to 3 minutes at the very most.
- When filming, make sure footage is as stable as possible. Either use a tripod or stabilizer gimbal. If hand-held, make sure there is minimal movement.
- When using titles, be sure to use clean, san-serif fonts (i.e. Helvetica or Lato)
- For some examples of the various styles, look and feel, and shot compositions of some of the video productions PRMC has created, check out our Youtube channel.
To request video assistance, visit our communications toolkit.
Georgia State Policy for General Video Export
- Encoding: mpeg4
- Format: h.264
- Resolution: 1920x1080 minimum resolution requirement
- Support for up to 4k and 360 video (Vidyard, as well as Youtube and Vimeo support this)
See the below screenshot for an example of the settings you should use when exporting an Adobe Premiere video file.