Please Note: Pages should only be revised for future catalog years. Any corrections to the current year catalog submitted via the Catalog Correction Request form under the help section of your WordPress Dashboard.
Follow these instructions to Revise Catalog Pages:
- Choose Pages from the Admin Menu
- Select a Category Filter and/or Search for the Page you want to revise.
- Click Create Clone next to the page you wish to revise.
- Make your edits and choose Save Draft to apply your changes. Click the Submit for Review option when you are ready to submit your changes for review and approval.
Notes: Once an alternate version is created, anyone with access can edit the alternate version. Separate revisions will be stored and can be reviewed.
Please refer to the following WordPress Knowledge Base articles on editing in WordPress.
- Dashboard Overview
- Add a new page
- Text editor problems with Internet Explorer
- Anchor Links
- Add Paragraphs to Posts or Pages
- Advanced Publishing Options (Drafts, Schedule)
- Visual Editor Toolbar
- How do I restore a previous version of a page?
- Working with nested lists