Various IE7/8 Bugs. To be corrected in version 1 (Go Live).
- Add a carousel with text are on left or right to replace royal slider. To be added in Version 1.3. (Update - Investigating new responsive slider options)
- If all of the columns in the main drop down menu are not used then force the widget area to the right. To be corrected in version 1 (Public Beta).
Faculty directory has some layout issues. Applying the styles form the comps. To be corrected in version 1 (Public Beta). Masthead Image SizingTo be corrected in version 1 (Go-live) Correct theme minify issues (core theme)-To be corrected in version 1 (Go-live)
- Hero Unit not cropping images correctly-To be corrected in version 1.1
- Implement Multiple Image Plugin on all themes -To be corrected in version 1.3
- Uservoice Embed Enhancements --To be corrected in version 1.1
Change the widget priority in Mobile/Responsive theme so the widgets go to the bottom of the page. To be corrected in Version 1.1.
- Add additional padding on the left and right sides of the content/article div. To be corrected in Version 1.1.
- Create an inside page with a right side bar. To be added in Version 2.0.
Calendar bug preventing pages from being displayed. This is being addressed as a top priority. There is a JQuery conflict with Gravity Forms and widget Ninja. The widget ninja rules prevent the widget from finding the right form. The error displays as "Oops we can't find your form". Please do not use gravity forms as a widget unless the setting for widget ninja is disabled. We have contacted the author of this pluign, and are investigating alternatives. To be corrected in version 1 (Public Beta)
- Add post features - Sticky/Next - Previous, ect. To be added in Version 2.0.
- Degree & objects tool used to display inline lists of degrees/programs from a central directory. (Update, http://catalog.gsu.edu has been created) To be added in Version 1.8.
- Hide unused social toolbar settings. To be added in Version 1.4.
- SuperCache "cache time" for non-logged in users is a little long. We will shorten the time cached pages live and find a balance between performance and page updates. To be corrected in version 1 (Public Beta).
The import bookmarklet is not functioning. To be corrected in version 1 (Go-live) Replace Featured Page Widget To be corrected in version 1 (Go-live) Make Pillars in Upper Left on Home Page Support Links and Tool Tips To be corrected in version 1 (Go-live) Style Issue when [posts] shortcode used on home page with non-grid boxes - To be corrected in version 1 (Go-live) Gallery lightbox/modal issue -To be corrected in version 1 (Go-live)
- Make Utility Bar a Plugin -To be added in Version 2.0
- Add browser detection - To be added in Version 1.3
- When updating a Gravity Form in the form editor, your changes may not display. Until this bug is repaired by the plugin creator, you should click 'refresh' or click 'Form Editor' after each time you 'Update Form' to refresh the form editor. If you do not do this, your changes may be lost after a subsequent 'Update Form' click.
Button ID not working (Fix developed deploy on 5/29/2013)
- There are various issues and conflicts with the complete list of Bootstrap components listed here: http://twitter.github.com/bootstrap/components.html#buttonDropdowns. The development of each component into a usable and tested shortcode is an ongoing process. Please use the feedback option to list components you would like to see developed. To be added in Version 2.0.
- Make accordion content printable - To be added in Version 2.0
- TextEditor issues in Internet Explorer. Please see this article.